Friday 27 June 2014

The times they are a changing


So I decided it was time for a chop! I loved my long hair but it was becoming ratty and to be honest I was craving a change. I tend to associate time periods in my life with my hairstyle at the time (weird, I know) and with all the changes at the moment with university over and a new flat, I felt like it was time to revamp my locks too. It was kind of liberating and I'm really pleased with the results. I did get it a bit shorter than planned because I decided to donate it and it had to be long enough for them to use. I've donated my hair to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that provides wigs to children that have lost their hair, usually through cancer treatment. I love my new do even more knowing that I also go to do a good deed.

You can read more about what The Little Princess Trust do here.



No comments:

Post a Comment