Wednesday 25 June 2014

Currently listening to: Frank Hamilton


As you read this I will be on a plane off on my jolly holidays! I haven't been abroad since before I started university so I cannot wait for some sun and a pool! You've always got to have a song that makes you ready for a holiday, one that makes you excited whilst you pack and that you can't stop singing on the plane. I still remember certain holidays when I hear some songs, they hold such sentimental value for me. I don't know what our summer song will be yet, but the song usually chooses you not the other around, so I'll have to wait and see.

I've been listening to 'Summer' by Frank Hamilton a lot lately and it has this lovely summer feel. I know that sounds stupid considering the title, but there's something about it that gives me a slightly nostalgic summer feel, like I can remember the smell of grass and barbeques and the feel of the sun on skin when I hear it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment