Tuesday 24 June 2014

Holiday checklist

I am a big fan of lists, checklists, to do lists, shopping lists... I always find they help me organise my thoughts and get everything done. So naturally I've made many lists in preparation for my holiday this week, in the hope of leaving nothing behind. So I thought I would make them into a blog post ..


The first thing on the list is always sun cream! I burn quickly and to be honest even when I do tan I hate the tan lines left by my bikini. I've learnt to just go straight in there with the high SPF. I use separate sun cream for my face as normal sun creams feel so heavy on my skin and usually make me break out too. Lips are always easily forgotten but burn lips look and feel horrible so I picked up this Nivea lip balm, it's the highest SPF lip balm that I could find in the drugstore. This Charles Worthington hairspray is amazing, it protects your hair and scalp from the sun, doesn't make your hair look greasy and it smells gorgeous.


Am I the only one that thinks that travel size products are adorable? They're also perfect for saving on space and weight if you'e only going away for a short time. I picked all of these up from Superdrug where they're selling 3 travel-sized products for £3 at the moment and they have loads of different products to choose from so it was ideal.


Passport: not to be forgotten!! My favourite sunnies and my Fuji Instax to take lots of pictures.


Lastly there's a beach towel, a couple of bikinis and a book for by the pool and I'm good to go!

Of course there's also my make-up and outfits to go in my suitcase. I'm going to post my favourite outfits when I get back and I might do a post on my make-up but I'm not sure yet. Well now I'd better go and pack all of this and get ready for tomorrow! I have a few posts scheduled for whilst I'm away but I'll see you next week!


1 comment:

  1. Great holiday haul, I love the bikinis! I stupidly decided it wouldn't be hot in Barcelona two weeks ago and didn't take any cream with me - very badly burnt! I really like the cream Hawaiian Tropic SPF for my face - its really light! Have a lovely time :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete