Friday 13 June 2014

I'm gonna ride my bike until I get home

Dress Mela Loves London (@ New Look) / Wedges Primark
This dress has to be one of my all time favourite pieces in my wardrobe. The cut is super flattering, the material is lovely and light and the pattern is adorable. I have a thing for old style bicycles (bonus points if they have baskets) and my love for them has only grown since I inherited my mum's old Raleigh bike a few years ago. As soon as put this dress on it feels so cute and twee I just want to go for a picnic or afternoon tea, but I also love that with a dash of my favourite red lippie and some heels it can look a bit more dressy.

Today I signed for a flat so I finally have somewhere to live for the next year, which is a massive weight off my shoulders. Now I just have to actually organise myself and pack!



1 comment:

  1. i love this outfit! its so lovely, the dress is soo cute! check my blog out :) chloealicelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk and follow if you like! x

    ReplyDelete