Tuesday 17 June 2014

It was gingham, with checks of white and blue

Vest, Shirt, Jeans and Shoes All Primark
So it wasn't until I was writing out the pieces for the caption that I realised that my whole outfit was from Primark. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but I liked the outfit so who cares, really?

I almost forgot that I'd photographed this outfit but I'm glad that I didn't because I have serious love for this shirt, it's so pretty. I wore this outfit just over a week ago to for "a couple of quiet drinks" at a pub quiz with some friends from work. This shirt was perfect for the occasion, casual but still looks like you've made an effort. Sadly we didn't win the pub quiz (boo) but it was a good night, even if we were all suffering at work the next day!



No comments:

Post a Comment