Friday 8 August 2014

Oh summer, where've you been?


Dress Topshop
Shoes  Primark
Scrunchie Primark

I have so much love for this dress, it's so easy to just throw on and whilst smock dresses aren't the most flattering in the land it doesn't make me look massive either. Despite the rain drumming against my windows as I type this, I still felt summery today and I couldn't resist putting this dress on. I picked up these cute ballet shoes, which look very 1996 school shoe, from Primark and I think they're adorable. I do need insoles for them though because I have really shallow feet and these rub my heels at the moment. I've been getting bored of my hair whilst I'm waiting for my fringe to grow out (curse of the fringe!) and I haven't been brave enough to go for the half up top knot, but I tried it today and I actually really like it. I am also a sucker for the scrunchie trend, a true 90s child at heart, what can I say.

I'm currently selling some clothes over on eBay, click here to check it out.
I'm also selling some iPhone 4/4s covers over on Depop, my username is 'zoenicolexx' if you're interested.





Title: lyrics from 'Summer' by Frank Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment