Tuesday 1 July 2014

Ootd: Travelling

Kimono Primark / Top Topshop / Skort Primark / Bag Primark / Sunglasses Primark
So it's a little bit late because I had other posts scheduled but here is the outfit I wore to travel in last week. I just wanted something that would be comfortable for sitting on a plane for four hours, but also something that wouldn't be too hot to wear when I land. The skort is Primark's dupe for the Zara skort that was everywhere a couple of months ago, it's clearly made out of cheaper material but I still like it and it's a bargain for £10. The kimono is my favourite though! I had to size up because they didn't have my size but I loved it so much I don't mind it being extra loose. The print is gorgeous and instantly brightens up my monochrome outfit and really finishes the it off. I bought this bag to use as my hand luggage and although it is huge I like that it's structured and looks smart and I can fit my usual excess amount of rubbish in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment